Logging in after a clean up

pj123 15:12 13 Apr 07

Whenever I login after a cleanup the autofill always shows my previous email address.

I always update my details with my new email address so why does it still show the old one?

johndrew 16:12 13 Apr 07

Have you somehow got two AutoFill profiles? I don`t know how they`re kept but it seems to be an option for the problem.

pj123 16:48 13 Apr 07

I don't know. If I click on pj123 my details always show the current up to date profile.

I always scroll down and click on the Update button and get a response that my details have been successfully updated.

pj123 16:50 13 Apr 07

I don't know. If I click on pj123 my details always show the current up to date profile.

I always scroll down and click on the Update button and get a response that my details have been successfully updated.

Mind you recently I have been having terrible trouble logging in the to site anyway. Sometimes it has taken over 2 hours before I can get in.

johndrew 18:53 13 Apr 07

I can answer the site problem, or at least the cause, click here but the problem with AutoFill defeats me.

Perhaps some kind soul ......

p;3 18:57 13 Apr 07

of interest, my scroll down log -in actually shows several e mail addresses as , for various reasons I have used more than one on this site ; I merely pick the appropriate current one......and log in

pj123 18:30 28 Apr 07

On the new Server now seems to have cleared it.

Thanks.

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced