log on problem

jarani 23:13 12 Jan 08

I have a log on problem and would appreciate some comments please

about 2 weeks ago my pc - recent well specified medion XP stopped logging on - symptoms :-

switch on - XP partly loads - blue screen - nothing - turn off manually

switch on - an offer to start in Safe Mode which I accept - XP loads fully in SM - I turn off via Start

switch on again - XP fully loads normally and my pc is OK for use

what is the problem please - jarbie

birdface 23:39 12 Jan 08

Not the same one as this is it.click here I don't suppose a system restore to a date before you had the problem will help.

jarani 00:06 13 Jan 08

buteman - thank you - I tried system restore several times but that was no help - jarbie

ilu 00:26 13 Jan 08

ihaving a problem while i am adding my sytem to adhoc network connection ,i bought new laptop with windows vista and all other computer are windows xp i want know how to solve this problem

jarani 00:37 16 Jan 08

added discovery - further details : -

by chance I logged on and nothing happened as before for 45 minutes ( I left the room to do something else ) - then the windows suddenly came to life without having to go through the safe mode motion

it took 45 minutes for the windows to load - why ? and what can I do about it please - jarani

birdface 09:47 16 Jan 08

Maybe contact Medion.I have heard that they are very good at sorting out problems.Worth a try.click here

birdface 09:54 16 Jan 08

If under 1 year old it still has warranty.So I would imagine Medion would be obliged to fix it free of charge.I am sure someone will come up with the Phone number for you as there are quite a few on here that have Medion computers and have had no bother contacting them.

jarani 11:09 16 Jan 08

buteman - many thanks - will have a go - ja

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now