Log on to PCA

woodchip 10:23 25 Aug 03

I have installed Redhat Linux, and have logged on in Linux. The reason I can log on with Linux but cannot now log on with Win98 with the same log on details. Big Question is Why Will PCA not now let me in With Win98 and same Details as Linux altered My PCA settings??????????

DieSse 10:28 25 Aug 03

I can't see why not - It's possible to log on more than once at the same time, I often do it when checking things - and I can't see why a log-on from Linux would be different from a log-on from Windows.

woodchip 10:50 25 Aug 03

It worked OK yesterday night, but it will not let me in now with Win98 and the Details are the same. I may have to go through my logon Reg in PCA I will post FE to see what he thinks. I also had a problem in that I loade a Mag DVD and looked at it in Redhat then it would not let me get the CD out. I had to reboot to get it out, then in Windows the CD tray was going in and out and would not stop. Until I did a compleat shut down of computer

woodchip 11:19 25 Aug 03

Found the Problem Netscape was not set to receive cookies from PCA

Forum Editor 11:36 25 Aug 03

who email me about failed logins end up discovering that cookies are not enabled in their browser.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…