Log out user - W2003 server

recap 16:15 30 Nov 07

Using a Windows 2003 server with DC.

Is there a way of logging out a user without third party software through the DC?

recap 16:58 01 Dec 07

Sorry Beta, I should have explained more. I would like to log out a user while they are logged on. Is this possible?

I thought that the log-on hours option in the user account was to provide a log on period and once logged in this option would not log them off?

recap 19:28 01 Dec 07

Thanks ßeta, I know what you mean by the GP. What I would like to be able to do is log a user off before their log on hours expiry time. I have a user that will not log off when asked. Our centre closes on the half of the hour and W03 log on hours are not incremental. I would like to be able to log him off from the server at any time.

We used to have a third party software that would do this. We are a small charity and can no longer afford this software. I was hoping that W03 server would be able to do this.

recap 13:09 02 Dec 07

Thanks again ßeta, I will give that a go, it does look like what I am after.

recap 14:42 03 Dec 07

Thanks ßeta.

recap 20:37 05 Dec 07

Thanks again ßeta got it working.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…