log me in

LANDCRUISER 00:08 25 Sep 08

hi all,has anyone heard of log me in,when i requested norton 360 support because i had a problem i was asked to connect to logmein,what i would like to no, is norton using this company for their cusomers & is it safe to use them,anyone have clue,thanks again for any info

ambra4 01:07 25 Sep 08

LogMeIn is a remote access server that will allow remote access to your computer you can allow or

Disallow access as required

I have used LogMeIn to access and repair my family computers in the UK from the US without any

problem it like the person is sitting in front of the screen, and you can see what programs is

being run and the repairs to the computer, plus if you have Skype you can also talk to the person at

the other end if they need more information

“Is it safe to use them”

Take a read

click here

It your choice if you want to use or not

LANDCRUISER 12:04 25 Sep 08

hi ambra4,yes i have used them but norton do not give you any info when they transfer you to them,i was under the impression that norton did all their own support work themselves,anybody eles have any veiws on them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…