log onto facebook in another name

bigduvat 19:33 PM 06 Sep 12

I,m on facebook using my desktop pc-can my partner go on to facebook with my laptop and use her own name?-can someone tell me how to do this please.

tullie 04:27 AM 07 Sep 12

Of course she can,just enter her details on the Facebook login page.

bigduvat 13:34 PM 07 Sep 12

my pc is windows 7 with microsoft office outlook as my email provider-my laptop is windows vista and as yet no email-given this when I attempt to register new details for facebook on laptop it does not register.

tullie 19:45 PM 07 Sep 12

Cant see any reason why she cant click on sign up to facebook and enter her email etc.

lotvic 20:32 PM 07 Sep 12

The only program you need is a Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)

The Op Sys (XP, Vista, W7) does not matter.

Does your partner have an existing Facebook account? (has previously signed up with Facebook)

If not - Does your partner have an email address? This can be a Webmail email address and nothing to do with any pc.

(note: microsoft office outlook is not an email provider - it is an email client/program on pc that can be used to send and collect emails from Web server. It is not necessary to use it or have it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…