briefcase 10:11 AM 13 Jun 11

I have a desk and lap top computers both running Windows 7 and apart from the storage of pics etc are both running the same software etc The desktop will let me log into my bank account via the ccustomer number but the laptop just fades out the number and thats it On the advise of the bank (nationwide)I have checked various options SS1 etc but the problem still remains The problem arose a few days ago and as far as I am aware no programmes were downloaded to cause it Recovery to an earlier date makes no difference The bank have checked the customer number which is fine and works on my desktop, I need on my laptop when away from home Any suggestions please

Ventad 11:47 AM 13 Jun 11

Perhaps you are running the desktop in compatible view and not on the laptop. try going to the log on page and click what looks like a torn page in the top task bar where you type in the URL and see if that works (just a thought)

briefcase 21:18 PM 13 Jun 11

Many thanks but no change still refuses to log in (I learn something new everyday!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know