bunger 11:26 01 Oct 09

I am having great diffulctly logging onto a certain site. I amtold my user name and password is correct, but when i try to log on my user name still appears but my password remains blank. When ido this a second time i get amessage telling me i am not authorised to view this page and the words HTTP ERROR 401.1 invalid credentials iis. I have been in touch with the site administrator but he doesn,t appear to know what the problem is.

Graphicool1 14:50 01 Oct 09

What is the site?

woodchip 15:27 01 Oct 09

Sometimes after logging in your e-mail will still show but not password. Have you tried going further into the site after trying login

gigagiggles 00:08 02 Oct 09

hello.

the first possibility is cookies settings might have been changed. really!

the second possibility is the user profile for the browser may have been corrupted. the browser will continue to work, but not for that particular corruption.

if the second, then a new profile will be needed to test this. first, if you can log in to this site while using someone else's pc after their logon, then the possible becomes probable.

bunger 11:49 03 Oct 09

The SITE IS internet lodge no. 9659.gigagiggles ,thanks for your reply, but how do i resolve it?

birdface 11:56 03 Oct 09

Try.Run.Type in cma then press ok.Command prompt will open type ipconfig /flushdns and press enter.it should tell you dns cache has been flushed reboot and try your program again.
Small gap between ipconfig and forward slash or it will not work.

birdface 11:57 03 Oct 09

Sorry .type in cmd I should have said.

Sea Urchin 12:25 03 Oct 09

This behaviour is by design on an IIS website (Internet Information Services). This should help you get connected

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…