LocateMyLaptop tracking software

andy63walsh 09 Mar 12

I put this on my desktop thinking great idea, free also. But every time I switch my pc on it wants me to log in every time, it is a pain, don't want it any more. I went to add remove programs, but you can't do it there, any ideas?

buteman 09 Mar 12

If you have C Cleaner see if you can uninstall it from that.Or download Revo uninstaller and remove it using that.

buteman 09 Mar 12

Ignore last I have read that it does not show up in revo uninstaller.So give that a miss.

buteman 09 Mar 12
  andy63walsh 09 Mar 12

still no luck

Confab 09 Mar 12

Have a read here

http://www.locatemylaptop.com/faqsLMLagent.html

Confab 09 Mar 12

You might need to copy and paste the whole link

Sea Urchin 09 Mar 12

Copy and paste - you would need to add in the underscores before and after LML to make it work - that's why the link went wrong

Here's the correct link

locate my laptop

Confab 09 Mar 12

Thanks Sea Urchin

Strangely I did copy and past the link but it came out without the underscores for some reason. Maybe because I didn’t use the “insert hyperlink” option.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message