“Local Internet Marketing” Help,

wesley9k2 17:52 23 Dec 08

Hello I am new to this and I was takes to get my companies website up in the SE list. Can anyone out there help me, I would like to know what would be the best first steps in getting this site up in the SE's, I would be grateful for any help anyone might offer..
Thanks!!!!

Forum Editor 19:25 23 Dec 08

is that you've posted your thread in the wrong forum area - we have a special forum for website-related topics. I'll move the thread over there now, and then we'll deal with your question.

Jackie21 10:07 01 Jan 09

You need to consider some on-page and off-page factors to rank well in search engines. There are many others which you need to go through.I would recommend you to read some SEO articles and forums as it is a process which will take 3-4 months to give you better results.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…