Local Area Network (Lan) Settings

wolfpac 14:41 20 Jan 07

trying to connect to a new broadband package but my local area network settings have disappeared and this is needed to connect up. When I temporarily used PAYG (which I am also using now)I know my network settings were changed. How can I find the settings. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

howard64 19:50 20 Jan 07

do you mean the account name and password? these are on the letter from your broadband supplier.

wolfpac 20:04 20 Jan 07

Hi - no Howard, I mean the local area network (LAN) settings which should be in the network/dialup connection box and have now disappeared (they were there before I used PAYG). Apart from that everything has been installed correctly for the new connection but when I got in conntact with new broadband people they said I must have these settings in order to connect to their broadband.

Scottiedogg 13:03 21 Jan 07

Wolfpac, go to Network Connections in either your Start menu or Control Panel. Click on "Create a new connection". This launches the new connections wizard which will guide you through it step-by-step.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…