loading vicam cartoonist

pejay9 12:48 30 Sep 06

I would like some help on how to fully load vicam cartoonist from the free cd with the December 2005 issue.
I use WindowsXP with a dial up connection and I am still a novice so keep it simple, step by step please.
I have part installed the programme by using D:\full\vicam\cartinst.doc.exec but am unable to find or run D:\full\cartoonist\ and then find or run pcadvisor.key to open the full version.
What is loaded does not allow me to do anything. The help and tutorial does not allow me to scroll.
Should I be connected to do the loading as this appears to go through the procedure of purchasing and downloading.
If and when fully installed do I need to be connected for the help and tutorial?

pj123 16:25 30 Sep 06

I would have thought that something on a Cover Disk dated December 2005 would have run out of time by now.

I think most free software on Cover Disks are time limited.

I have just tried to install a program from a January 2006 cover disk (not this PCA but another PCA) and I get an error message saying: "Either this program is not available at the moment or the offer has now run out of time."

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant