Loading pictures from PC to Samsung phone.

The Kestrel 17:28 PM 16 Jul 12

I have bought a Samsung E2600 mobile phone and microSD memory card. When I tried to load some photos from my PC, as JPEG files, onto the memory card and then view them on the phone, they would not appear on the phone although they were shown as present on the card. Is it possible to do this successfully and if so how?

KRONOS the First 17:33 PM 16 Jul 12

Could try using this: Samsung Kies.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:49 PM 16 Jul 12

You need to load them into the folder DCIM

The Kestrel 09:26 AM 17 Jul 12

Thanks Chronus, I have downloaded and installed Kies and I'm now waiting for the arrival of a data cable for the phone before I can try it out.

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\, I can't find a DCIM folder either on the phones internal memory or on my memory card. Do I need to set up this folder on the card and if so how do I go about this?

The Kestrel 16:21 PM 19 Jul 12

Thanks Chronus, the data cable arrived today and I successfully used the Kies software to transfer my photos to the phone.

KRONOS the First 17:27 PM 19 Jul 12

Glad to hear it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…