Loading MS Office Pro 2003

alpeshxp 10:03 18 Aug 07

Hi
Have a software problem, my one yr Sony laptop computer comes preinstalled with sixty day trial for MS Office SB Edition, however I have misplaced the 25 digit activation code.
I have just reinstalled all my software due to a virus and have also loaded on MS Office Pro 03 for which I own the original cds as opposed to MS Office SB which comes preinstalled on my laptop hard drive However when i look under programes I can only see MS Office SB Edition, and each time i start up Word or Excel it asks me for the 25 digit reg key. I am unable to see MS Pro anywhere and start it even though i loaded up software and entered activation code. I have tried entering the activation code for MS Pro onto the SB editon when prompted but it doesnt like it. Any suggestions, assuming what I say makes sense?

Diodorus Siculus 10:32 18 Aug 07

Try uninstalling whatever versions of MS office are present in add/remove programs and then install again via the CD that you have.

That should sort things for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…