Loading images onto PC via a printer.

REDYELBLU 13:27 05 Mar 04

Hi, does anyone know of a program for loading images from a compact flash card, which is inserted into an Epson 915 printer, and onto the Pc? The images were taken with a Kodak camera and with the Kodak software, could be saved onto the hard drive. I no longer have the Kodak s/w, and if I insert the compact flash card into the printer, it is recognised by apearing as an extra drive, but I cannot save the images to the h/d. Is there a simple program available that will do this? Thanks for any assistance.

If the printer is appearing as an extra drive, then you should be able to simply copy the files over to the folder of your choice using explorer.

Curio 18:37 05 Mar 04

Is your printer connected via USB Hub? I have found that my 8 in 1 card reader will not function correctly unless connected to USB socket on PC. Hope this may help

Djohn 20:03 05 Mar 04

Kodak software can be downloaded from here free of charge if you still want it. click here or you can use any basic Photo editing application to open/save your photo's. Microsoft Word will import your photo's as well and you can view/save from there. j.

anon1 20:39 05 Mar 04

As Cob suggested if you see an extra drive simply highlight the files you want and choose copy then paste them to a folder

Sheila-214876 21:35 05 Mar 04

I have an Epson 895 which shows up as Removable disk I and removable disk J, depending on what flash card I have inserted. I would suggest you download Powerdesk 5.0 from the PCA download page at click here and once you have installed it you can see all your drives and you will be able to drag and drop to anywhere you like.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…