Loading data from Adobe Acrobat to CD-RW

jockym 19:29 10 Mar 04

I needed to transfer a classic car manual to CD-RW because it was quite large and I would need to refer to it off line quite frequently. The item in question is in Adobe and I started the sequence ok, however after I loaded the clean, brand new,disc as requested,I got the message that this disc was full and couldn't be used - I loaded another disc (three times in all) and got the same message. I have tried the search archives but got no replies to my question. Can I have some help please.

Diodorus Siculus 22:00 10 Mar 04

Is it on the internet or where?

What format is it in?

What software are you using?

accord 22:24 10 Mar 04

if you are downloading the manual from the net in pdf format, save to hard disc first then copy to CD-R.

What CD software are you using and what OS ?

jockym 23:54 10 Mar 04

Hi, Yes I am trying to take the manual from the net and its in pdf format. I have the full Nero software but the clue that accord gave has solved it for me. I downloaded it to my attachment check folder and then loaded it onto the CDRW from there-it was very easy in the end as XP has all these marvellous wizards to guide idiots like me:-) Thanks a lot folks I can now follow the manula if I need to work on the Jags inners.
Cheers the noo!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…