loading a cd rom

thomas12 23:01 08 Aug 03

i got a cd rom with my kids photo on how do i get them out to print.

GroupFC 23:09 08 Aug 03

A little more info would help. What operating system and what photo s/ware do you have?

Forum Editor 23:13 08 Aug 03

an image you must be able to open the image file. If you insert the CD into your computer's drive and open it you'll see a list of the image files - what happens when you click on one of them?

Normally, image files will be 'associated' with a particular application such as Photoshop for instance, and will automatically open in that. Otherwise they might open in the Windows default image viewer, which is Paint. You can print from Paint, or from any other image viewing/editing software.

Forum Editor 23:32 08 Aug 03

that nothing happens when you insert the CD.

1. Click on 'My computer'.

2. In the window that opens, find your CD drive icon and right-click on it.

3. Select 'Explore' from the menu that appears.

4. Now you should see a list of files - if the CD is from a photographic shop the files will be numbered. Double click on one of them and see what happens.

Post back in this thread to continue the subject, rather than sending me emails - then others who may have the same question can follow the process.

Forum Editor 23:52 08 Aug 03

has emailed me to say that all is now well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…