load cd

pauliney 10:05 10 Aug 06

tried to load cd that I purchase please can you tell me what this message top ip service data base corrupt? the cd thanks

FelixTCat 10:14 10 Aug 06

pauliney,

Is this a music cd, a data cd, a game, or what?

And EXACTLY what is the error message?

Regards,

Felix

Stuartli 10:14 10 Aug 06

You will have to state more clearly and accurately exactly what you wish to know.

pauliney 10:23 10 Aug 06

thanks for reply the message states that the top ip service data base is corrupt that it will then shut down and reboot pc the cd is a car manual 5 gig

Stuartli 10:33 10 Aug 06

Something amiss there..:-)

Seems that the CD car manual's database for service information has become corrupted, probably on installation (it would probably require the basic database to be installed).

Try Removing the installation first from Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs and reinstall.

If this doesn't work then you should arrange for a replacement CD.

pauliney 10:52 10 Aug 06

>>5 gig>>

Something amiss there..:-)

hello thank for reply should have stated that there are two CD reload three times never mind while I have difficulties I learn from all on this site your answer(it would probably require the basic database to be installed mean I now have a problem with my PC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…