live webcam for tits - advice please

woowoowoo 10:08 16 Apr 06

Hi all and happy Easter.
I have a pair of nesting tits with a little camera inside the box watching every move they make. I would like to show all my friends around the world my tits and wondered if there were any sites that hosted webcam - like photobucket does with photos?
Thanks for any advice. No prizes for naming the title of my page if I get it up and running!!!!!!

Forum Editor 10:26 16 Apr 06

but I'll be watching the thread like a hawk.

For very obvious reasons.

woowoowoo 10:33 16 Apr 06

Well - I can offer to send you the link - Think I'll put in a hit counter.

SG Atlantis® 11:46 16 Apr 06

click here

what about camfrog on that results page?

Does it have to be a live feed, you could just send them video of your tits.

:P

terryf 14:44 16 Apr 06

Please post link if/when you get it sorts, I have a blue tit nest box with occupants but no webcam, would enjoy watching.

terryf 14:45 16 Apr 06

sorts should be sorted

Belatucadrus 15:09 16 Apr 06

click here
click here
click here
click here
click here

I've never used any of them, but here's a few sites. There should be one that may be of use.

woowoowoo 17:32 16 Apr 06

Thanks for the advice - I will give those sites a look and post the link here when its sorted. I would like to make it a live feed if possible. The tits nested last year, but the chicks died - so hope it won't be too traumatic.

wolfie3000 19:33 16 Apr 06

Just wanted to say i saw the thread name and thought to myself this will be pulled off any second.

How many others got the wrong end of the stick?

woowoowoo 19:38 16 Apr 06

Don't know what you mean!

Just one more question please - I am looking up info about what I need to get this all up and running and it looks like a need a video capture card. So what I wanted to ask is - do I already have one on my PC? Is there a way I can find out? I am looking in the control panel bit and haven't got a clue what to click on.

wolfie3000 19:42 16 Apr 06

woowoowoo

This must be the only thread on the whole site with the word tits on it, lol

Sorry just my childish sense of humour,

BTW happy easter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…