Live Mail send window

Newuser3477 11:03 AM 18 May 12

When I select attach and then select a picture from my pictures file this doesn't appear as a file reference in the email send window. If I try to do the same with a word document the document does appear as an attachemnt and will send oK. The picture does appear in the body of the email message window but the email wont send and stays in the outbox. Eventually I get the usual error cant send message box. Any ideas why photos wont attach to the email send box I have tried many different photos all below 1MB in size Thanks

bebbo 20:49 PM 21 May 12

Download Mozilla Thunderbird instead....much better

Woolwell 21:47 PM 21 May 12

How are you attaching your picture? It should appear as an attachment like the word document and not in the body of the e-mail. This may help attach files to e-mail

Newuser3477 23:40 PM 21 May 12

Thanks for suggestions. The trouble is it has worked fine for months even years now. A word document appears as an attachment fine but a jpg photo doesn't any more, whether photo appears in body of text or not. Any more ideas? Thanks Peter

Woolwell 18:38 PM 22 May 12

Sorry but I don't use Windows Live Mail. It could be a problem with sky drive.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites