Live Mail lost folders.

1936 13:41 27 Feb 14

My apologies if I have posted this elsewhere but I tried to find it without success so I assumed it was lost. I was trying to establish some order to my Live Mail Wednesday and I must have done something wrong because I noticed that a number of the folders had disappeared. I then spent a day looking for advice from two Computer Forums but am no further forward. I think that I experienced the same thing a year or so ago and that I used a device/software to find them but I can’t remember which one it was and there is so much rubbish on the Web these days I am very cautious as to what I use. I have been told that I could use System Restore to get my lost folders back. What advice would you offer?

tobe 16:42 27 Feb 14

did you contact the support-team of live.com? seems like there is something wrong with the setup, if it happens more often.

but my advice to you is, to signup at gmail;)

lotvic 22:25 27 Feb 14

I did a google for: live mail folders missing

and it seems you may have altered a setting in 'Layout' try: Choose 'Folder pane' and put a check mark in front of 'Show Storage folders'

1936 00:14 28 Feb 14

I asked, What advice would you offer? I read "did you contact the support-team of live.com? I don't know who or what "support-team of live.com?" is so could you elaborate?

I also read, "seems like there is something wrong with the setup, if it happens more often. but my advice to you is, to signup at gmail;)I am an absolute new starter so could you please elaborate?

I also read, "I did a google for: live mail folders missing and it seems you may have altered a setting in 'Layout' try: Choose 'Folder pane' and put a check mark in front of 'Show Storage folders' As I wrote above, I am an absolute new starter so could you please elaborate? I'm sure that I ticked the box for replies but I don't think I had any and only found these by going into the forum but thanks anyway.

iscanut2 08:14 28 Feb 14

Have you done what lotvic suggests. As you said something about doing something a year or so ago, we probably assumed you were not quite an absolute new starter. If you google live mail support, you will see that you have several options. Good luck.

iscanut2 08:14 28 Feb 14

Have you done what lotvic suggests. As you said something about doing something a year or so ago, we probably assumed you were not quite an absolute new starter. If you google live mail support, you will see that you have several options. Good luck.

lotvic 21:20 28 Feb 14

Profile ClickHere says member for 10.5 years. You can also find easily your other threads and posts from that page.

tobe 09:54 04 Mar 14

I was just trying to help, but with your attitude I'm really done with it^^

iscanut2 11:18 04 Mar 14

Am I missing something ? What/whose attitude ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…