A LITTLE SQUARE IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER??

SANAP 10:10 30 Sep 03

When I go to a website I get a blank screen except for a small box with a red square, green dot and blue triangle. I know this is hiding an image but I can't get it to open. I must have changed some settings in internet explorer but dammed if I know which ones.

Anyone help please?

sanap

QuickHare 10:25 30 Sep 03

If you are uncertain what you've done, first stop is a repair of Internet Explorer.

Go to the Start Menu, Settings, Control Panel.
Open Add/Remove Programs and find "Internet Explorer x.x and Tools" or something similar. The x.x is the version number.
Select it and choose Add/Remove (or Remove or whatever it is).
From the box that appears, choose Repair. Then wait. You will need to restart your computer after.

This may not solve it, but if it's a missing file or setting, then this will pick it up.

QuickHare

MAJ 10:41 30 Sep 03

Usually in a case like that, SANAP, you're missing a plug-in that enables the picture/image/applet to be displayed. It could be something like Shockwave Flash or Acrobat Reader. Post a link to the page, maybe someone can help further if they're able to see the problem first-hand.

alB 18:42 30 Sep 03

This coud be a Java Problem, go to click here and try the test, if it is Java related you will need to go to the Java sun website and download and install the latest Java VM

hugh-265156 20:02 30 Sep 03

if its only one website it may be their problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…