A little problem with Helproom.

birdface 17:13 06 Nov 08

Just a little nigggle.Only in Helproom. If I go to a second page of a thread.At the top where it shows how many pages there are open.I get it in duplicate.Anyone else notice it or is it just me .

Rahere 17:18 06 Nov 08

I always get the bottom entry of the last page first - I haven't seen any other glitches....

birdface 17:24 06 Nov 08

I seem to get it twice,I get page 1/2 and under that I get page 1/2 again.Just wonder if its a Virgin thing.

Rahere 17:29 06 Nov 08

still not able to reproduce this on XP with Opera 9.62 - doesn't seem to do the trick I mentioned above either - strange

T I M B O 17:34 06 Nov 08

Would this have anything to do with opening things in a new window. Have you tried re setting ur explorer ??

rawprawn 17:47 06 Nov 08

Hi buteman, sorry its OK here. Not too many Malts I hope ;))

birdface 17:51 06 Nov 08

No its not a problem.I think it may go away when I reboot.It just gives you the number of the page twice.Just a little niggle and as no one else appears to be getting it.it must just be a problem with my set up.I can't do a reboot at the moment as I have something running.So will try a bit later.

birdface 17:53 06 Nov 08

No.But a Jolly good idea.Maybe have a large Brandy later.

Rahere 18:00 06 Nov 08

Bit quiet here innit?

Malt for me please! I drink brandy too quickly - have you noticed the better it is the easier it goes down?

T I M B O 18:05 06 Nov 08

Brandy burns on the way down nowerdays, so i stick to dry white wine, that goes down pretty good too

birdface 18:11 06 Nov 08

Lets see if it shows on here.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…