Little problem with Ad-Aware

redsusan 09:05 12 Nov 07

Since i installed the latest version when i run the scan all my passwords have to be reset, how to i uncheck the cookies i don't want deleting.
Thanks
Susan

Sea Urchin 13:28 12 Nov 07

You can add the required items you don't want to delete to the Ignore List. To find instructions how to do this click on Help on the Status screen (opening screen) and search for "what is the ignore list?"

redsusan 16:46 12 Nov 07

Thank you for that, my problem now is how do i identify which one is my bank membership which i would like to keep to save me having to insert it every time i log onto that site, there was 151 objects in my last scan,
Susan

Sea Urchin 17:10 12 Nov 07

Probably easiest to delete the 151 items and then visit your bank site again. Run scan once more and it should be easy to find it - it will have the web address showing.

Or possibly if using IE you could go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab and put the bank website address into the allowable sites for cookies. This may overcome the problem.

redsusan 17:30 12 Nov 07

The second option worked a treat
Thank you
Susan

Sea Urchin 17:34 12 Nov 07

Glad it worked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…