A little humour

graham 16:40 12 Apr 03

to while away Saturday evening! click here

graham 16:42 12 Apr 03

Sorry, that's the ad! click here

powerless 16:47 12 Apr 03

"Due to overwhelming support for welovetheiraqiinformationminister. com. We will be bringing it back on a brand new web server that will be dedicated to the task of serving this comical view of history's funniest straight man. This should be up in 24 hours from now.

Note: from the webmaster
The site was so popular that 4000 visitors per second showed up from around the world and overwhelmed this shared server for over 8 hours until we turned it off in self defense. It basically put a 100 other businesses out of business for a day. If we had known it was going to be this popular we would have put it on it's own server from the beginning.

What started out as a private joke to be shared by a small group of friends has turned into a hit. Check back in 24 hours or so while the internet routers figure out where the new web server is that replaces this old one. The site consists of lots of bandwidth hogging pictures and animations that you'll love once you see it on its new home server."

Sunday night then?

graham 16:54 12 Apr 03

I can get through. Keep trying.

Tj_El 17:00 12 Apr 03

can't get through either.. shame... and I need some humour to cheer up my day at this point.. oh well...

Belatucadrus 17:03 12 Apr 03

Same as Powerless, can't see nuffink mate.

graham 17:24 12 Apr 03

It's worth waiting for! I get through every time, just have to click the ad away. Is this the power of AOL, I wonder?

Legolas 17:35 12 Apr 03

I got through first time very funny lol

gcs_uk 17:52 12 Apr 03

I read it yesterday - wait for it to come back online well worth a visit.

However we should remember that this guy was an senior figure in perhaps one of the most brutal and insidious regimes the world has known since 1945.

watchful 18:10 12 Apr 03

I particularly like the line that begins: 'I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying...!'

barrie_g 18:23 12 Apr 03

cant get through either, but I've seen him on tv and even though he is one of the main men of a former dictatorship, you have to admire his total conviction about every word he has to say.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…