Little help on downloading please?

Dragon111 19:40 01 Sep 03

I play an online game called Eve. Recentely, I could not get in it. So I reinstalled it, but the patch needed to play the game will not install.
The Eve Support said to download the last file in the patch it was working on, which I am doing right now, then extract the new file to the client file and install the patch.

I am not a techy, so does extracting the new file into the client file mean extract into the patch file? And if so, How do I extract into the file?
I would appreciate the help. I cant get around much, so this game keeps me from going insane :)

Lozzy 10:53 02 Sep 03

suggest you get them to talk you through it

ordep 10:58 02 Sep 03

How are you getting on Dragon111

Dragon111 19:48 02 Sep 03

well, no go. My last chance is to download the FULL version. which is the game and the patch. Will take around 40 hours to download, hehe But a friend from EvE said he would post it to me. Hes got Broadband. I am 1 mile out from the relay, oh well :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…