Little Blue cross and Minus

Sam Gee 13:09 28 Jun 08

Hi recently I am getting an addition to my incoming e.mails.When I have a reply or anything connected to a previous message, they add a small blue cross indicating that I have other messages in this collection,when I click on the cross it shows the hidden messages.I do not want this,I want all my messages to show.How do I stop this appendage.Can anyone help?
Regards,
Sam Gee

Pesala 23:07 28 Jun 08

I don't use Outlook Express, so I cannot help. Am I right in assuming that you are?

People will need to know what email client you're using to answer your question, though Outlook Express would be most likely.

At least this reply will get your question back to the first page.

Sam Gee 10:36 29 Jun 08

Hi, Thanks for your advice,I am using Windows Mail Vista.Its Microsofts own mail program according to the "About" Section at the top of the e.mail page
Regards
Sam

chub_tor 10:47 29 Jun 08

I stopped using Windows Mail for Vista and switched to Windows Live Mail and found it easier as it gives me access to all my email accounts on one page. But just looking at Windows Mail (it is still installed) I see that there is a Link at the Top Right marked Show All Messages, which if you click on it you can change to Hide REad Messages or Hide Read and Ignored Messages. What does yours show?

Sam Gee 11:28 29 Jun 08

Hi,Yes it's still there but even with the "Show all messages" you still have to click on the darn Blue cross.I think I will give Windows Live mail a go.The problem is the change over,being a grey surfer it does not always appear straight forward.
Regards,
Sam

chub_tor 12:54 29 Jun 08

Sam, I am a Grey Surfer Sam too incidentally, the changeover was no problem for me and I was able to import all my email contacts and messages. The advantage of Live Mail for me is that I have 4 email accounts and I can see all of them on one page, switch between them and decide which one I want to use for any particular message. You can adjust the layout to suit you. Mind you I also use MailWasher Pro to help sift out the spam before I go into Live Mail.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…