Lithium-ion battery-info please

rickf 21:34 18 Oct 03

Hi,
Does anyone have any ideas as to the life span of the above battery on average use? I need to know. Thanks.

keenan 21:43 18 Oct 03

12 months, but as with most rechargeable batteries- fully discharging regularly can signifcantly increase the battery life span-atleast 50%.

carlos 21:43 18 Oct 03

Got a Coolpix 880. Still using the same Nikon EN-EL1 battery after 2yrs. It now needs a recharge after using one 64Mb card, but I use the LCD and often do movies with it. If I don't it lasts for several cards still

keenan 21:47 18 Oct 03

Assuming it's being used on a laptop ?

rickf 21:49 18 Oct 03

Just wondering as I have just bought a Creative Jukebox Zen for my son and the battery is not replaceable. Given that the warranty is just one year on this product it seems that it will last as long as the battery. On the new NX model the battery can be replaced when it finally dies. My fault really, should have done a bit more research. Considering that the thing costs over £200, it becomes a very expensive item. SO BEWARE.

Ping Pong 21:52 18 Oct 03

Lithium-ion battery-info please.

Lithium batteries will progressively degrade over a period of time. Most Laptops have a battery optimiser in the bios.
Please state where you are using the battery.
Camcorder,cameraor laptop?

rickf 22:00 18 Oct 03

My thread says its in a creative jukebox zen h/d mp3 player.

keenan 22:06 18 Oct 03

with proper use -as previously mentioned you should be able to increase the life span.
Useful info click here

redards.

keenan 22:08 18 Oct 03

redards or regards...:-)

rickf 22:14 18 Oct 03

Thanks all. I'll leave it open for a while longer as some others might be interested.

carlos 23:30 18 Oct 03

thanks Keenan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…