Lite On monitor mystery

sean-278262 19:58 27 Oct 04

I have had a Lite on 19" monitor and since I got it it would always go fuzzy after a time of usage it would come and go and never give me enough time to take a picture for evidence.

Now literally minutes ago it terrified me by going bang and warping the image beyond recognition, and at this point I have had enought of it. I bought it a in september 2003 so its just a year and 2 months old now. But I fear that its just going to give me even more trouble.

I accepted the fuzzyness, as with a reboot it would go away, and wasnt prepared to be without a screen while it was sorted out.

I live in the republic of ireland and bought it from northern ireland, so im not alltogether sure of my rights in this matter and should I take it up with the seller, or manufacturer of the monitor, as i thought that a monitor should be free of defects for at least 3 years, it's not like it is something like a broken led on its front panel but its a definate fault.

What should I do. Now I just dont feel safe using it!

sean-278262 20:01 27 Oct 04

according to Belarc advisor this is the monitor details.

Liteon e1996PNST/NSL [Monitor] (17.7"vis, s/n 325660855, June 2003)

its put through a geforce fx5200 128mb card

sean-278262 11:36 28 Oct 04

anybody got any suggestions?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…