Lite on Dvd writer will not read Dvd -RW Media

ableseas 19:55 20 Dec 05

Hi Folks,
I wonder if you can help me on a little problem with my Liteon Dvd writer drive (model- LDW-851s).I can burn (with Nero) dvd-rw media o.k with this drive ,but when it comes to reading what I've just burned the drive just responds showing me a blank disc(no content).You can see that a burn has taken place by looking at the disc.I have downloaded and installed the latest firmware for the said drive but to no avail.The brand of media I've been burning is 'imation'.I have imation branded dvd-r disc's which dont prove to be a problem.
Any ideas would be welcome and thanks in advance to your replies.:(

amonra 19:56 20 Dec 05

Have you "finalised" the disk ?

ableseas 20:35 20 Dec 05

I've just erased the contents of the said burned disc and reburned the same file(s) to the disc,but this time I asked nero to verify what was written to the disc.Doing this enabled me to see(read) the contents of the disc this time.Surely I shouldn't have to ask nero to 'verify' the disc after burning??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…