Listening to radio via pc.......

Mezzo 17:59 29 Jan 03

im listening to radio 5 live at the moment, and have just noticed that the status of my broadband connection shows that my pc has so far 'received' 71,700,000 bytes or thereabouts.

where does all this info end up? on my hard drive somewhere??? if so, how do i get rid of it?

thank you.

golfpro 18:06 29 Jan 03

Its not going anywhere its just streaming if you where not on broadband and on dial-up, you would have to pay per min. for the download. don't worry as long as you are on a monthly contract with no download charge.

cherria 18:09 29 Jan 03

It goes to your sound card and out the speakers!

PSF 18:13 29 Jan 03

Do you empty your Temporary Internet files.
Each page you view is stored on your hard drive for faster access next time you view it. It is best to delete them now and then to free up space. Also if the files get too big it will slow down the internet browsing as it takes longer to find them.

Pidder 18:51 29 Jan 03

Why not connect a radio headphone outlet to the P.C. line in? You can then listen while other programmes are running.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…