Linksys WRT54GSUK Wireless 125MBPS Router with Spe

doink_cfc 11:36 02 Apr 08

Im planning to buy this product but have some worries. first question is when i connect this to my virgen media internet connection, does it come with a usb connecter for my pc??. also i plan to connect my ps3 online but has the ps3 60Gb have a build-in wireless and can it be recommended for gaming??

sunny staines 12:01 02 Apr 08

Linksys

have a very good free 24 hour help line.

I have the wag54g my isp said its not compatible but is excellent good range and impressed with it, faster speeds than a usb modem.

doink_cfc 12:09 02 Apr 08

wat i meant to say then if its wireless how does ur pc pick up the wireless signal.thanks for reply

john bunyan 13:34 02 Apr 08

I have same model as sunny staines. Usual set up is to connect the wireless modem/router to desktop PC with supplied ethernet cable (not USB) and use the wireless to connect to other desktops or laptops using their wireless cards. If you want to connect to your PC only by wireless the PC needs wireless card if one is not built in.

doink_cfc 13:56 02 Apr 08

that the answer i needed ethernet cable to pc and wireless to ps3. thanks for ur help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…