linksys

fanrun 01:25 11 Sep 06

hi! can any body help with linksys wireless A+G broadband router model no.wrt55ag.
it would conect to the net for about 1-2 hours the stop cant conect again also i am not able to play warcraf game on the net or used the wireless on my laptop i am uing cable and wireless please help or can someone recomend a router that would work with the game and laptop
and stay conected thaks

STREETWORK 07:38 11 Sep 06

Check that you do not have any power saving options enabled as this can cause the dropped connection...

mikesuther 10:07 11 Sep 06

is the router lights still on and which ones are lit up? strange that it worked initaily then stoppped altogether. if you have other computers in the house can they connect?

Silly question, but only because it happened to me, you have still plugged in power i went deranged looking for a fault only to find that my wife had unplgged me withpout my knowledge. that is very frustrating and so obvious that when i was talking to the technical support guys and they sugested the same a was quite dismissive but checked anyway, i was rather embarrased.

I do not think that has happened in your case but if you do have another machine connected can you interface with it in other words file share? will look back later at was has been posted, have to go to hospital to see dentist now. hope you are well cause i am not, bye for now, regards

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now