Links page from PCA

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:05 09 Jan 04

It been that long since i been anywhere on PCA site apart from helpoom i was wondering if the links we submited long ago to helpfull pages is still available,it was in a diferent section and the links had to be vetted first i looked but cant remember the page heading to find it again.

Regards.

Djohn 15:12 09 Jan 04

ÑÌÇKÑÂMË, click on the "Blue" download link button at the top right of the page and that will take you to the section where all the recommended links are. j.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:14 09 Jan 04

Thx Djohn, it was so easy i overlooked it,lol

Regards.

Pesala 15:15 09 Jan 04

More Software Here click here

And Downloads Here
click here

tafoody 15:49 09 Jan 04

the 'old' links page still exists, but some of its gone weird. click here

Djohn 15:55 09 Jan 04

If you use the first link from Pesala it comes up fine, then just add it to your favs. folder. Nice one Pesala, thought we had lost that ;o)

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 15:58 09 Jan 04

i got to pesala's page in directly from downloads lol but it still as i left it with more added ahhh memorys lol.

Regards.

tafoody 16:03 09 Jan 04

djohn, pesala's link is only for the 'software' heading from the page i linked, there are many more catogories to browse.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 16:07 09 Jan 04

Yes there is i added some to it as im sure djohn did and yourself lol,some good sites i forgot about as well.

Regards.

Spark6 16:39 09 Jan 04

^ So I know where they are. Thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…