links not opening

nobbie 18:02 24 Jan 05

Well to be honest, some links open and some dont, when i click on a link in IE, nothing happens, also when i right click and select "open in new window" the new window opens but says that the page cannot be found. in the address bar it reads "javascript:openWindow" plus more or less the page address that is supposed to be there, any advice appreciated. - running win XP + IE 6

VoG II 18:04 24 Jan 05

1. Quit all programs that are running.

2. Click Start, and then click Run.

3. Type

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

and then click OK.

4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK. If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below):

Shdocvw.dll

Msjava.dll

Actxprxy.dll

Oleaut32.dll

Mshtml.dll

Browseui.dll

Shell32.dll

nobbie 18:27 24 Jan 05

have tried those yesterday after searching this site for similar problems, everything goes OK but it does not solve the problem

nobbie 18:33 24 Jan 05

i have also scanned for virus's (none found)and i ran spybot, but still the problem exists

VoG II 18:37 24 Jan 05
  nobbie 18:55 24 Jan 05

have downloaded and installed your link, but still no luck. the following link is what i get when trying to view a personalised reg in a new window ( note the - 20'no',%20'viewplate')which is at the end of the link, it may make sense to someone.- javascript:openWindow('/home/en/PopViewPlate/?plate=A4 FUD',%20500,%20285,%20',%20'no',%20'viewplate')

nobbie 19:05 24 Jan 05

would the cctrust.dll file have anything to do with it ,as when i boot up i get the message that the puter cannot find cctrust.dll

VoG II 19:09 24 Jan 05

cctrust.dll is the Common Client ccTrust library file provided by Symantec Corporation for accessing Symantec components.

Source click here,

nobbie 19:11 24 Jan 05

sorry but the link doesn't work

VoG II 19:16 24 Jan 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…