Links not now working?

Miros 06:15 29 Apr 07

Without doubt the access to PCA is working fine and fast now, congratulations to all, but the web links in postings are no longer functioning for me when I click on them! I can right click them and open in new window or new tab, but not as before by left clicking them.

Is any one else experiencing this problem on here or is it just me?

Technotiger 07:05 29 Apr 07

Hi, I have just opened five web-links in another thread, all together in less than ten seconds.

€dstowe 07:16 29 Apr 07

Web links working OK but using Firefox the forum itself I find very slow to download and to open new pages - appreciably worse than it was before yesterday's changeover.

It's the same on several machines and I've done all the usual cache clearing and suchlike without any improvement.

Technotiger 07:28 29 Apr 07

Hi, I am using FF, new pages in the Forum are opening in 3 - 5 seconds.

octal 07:41 29 Apr 07

Have you tried clearing your Internet cache? This link will show you how click here

Miros 07:50 29 Apr 07

Just done that still have same problem, had to open your link by right clicking and opening in new window!

Miros 07:57 29 Apr 07

If I right click on a link and just select open, it will not, but it will as I said if I select open in new window or tab, it's all very strange.

Technotiger 08:02 29 Apr 07

Hmm, sudden slow-down. Just tried to send a response, took over a minute. So this is after re-trying the same response ...

Have your tried System Restore?

Technotiger 08:02 29 Apr 07

Now that response was immediate !!!

Miros 08:08 29 Apr 07

No didn't yet try that, everything else seems to be OK. Everything works fast except for this one problem which doesn't work at all, I can live with the right clicking it's no big deal.

Miros 08:11 29 Apr 07

Going out for Sunday papers so will not respond for a while! should there be anymore postings.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…