Links from Incredimail

Charlitax 13:05 25 Jun 04

When I click on a link within an e.mail in Incredimail the web page opens in I.E.6. Can anyone tell me how to change the browser Incredimail uses as the default ( I want it to open with Avant browser ). I am still waiting for a reply from incredimail ( 2 weeks now ). My O.P. is XP Pro

Old Shep 13:16 25 Jun 04

Have you tried Avant Browser Tools/Avant Browser Options. Highlight Files and Protocols and tick the boxes.

Charlitax 13:26 25 Jun 04

All the boxes are ticked and is set as the default browser within Files and Protocols but still opens some links in ie6 and others in avant

Old Shep 13:46 25 Jun 04

Sorry cannot help you any further just to say that good as Incrediamil is (I have it) even people who have bought it fail to get any response from their support. Shame really as I like it. Regards.

Charlitax 13:54 25 Jun 04

Thanks for trying

Charlitax 13:55 25 Jun 04

Is there a way of disabling ie6 so that incredimail can't use it?

VoG II 14:00 25 Jun 04

In Internet Explorer, Tools/Internet Options, Programs tab, tick the box "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser".

Charlitax 14:05 25 Jun 04

This is already checked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…