Links dont work in email

jagx400 17:19 14 Mar 05

I accidently uninstalled firefox, so I reinstalled it but since then whenever I click on a link in my email program (incredimail) nothing happens, the links are in blue and clickable but no browser opens

Jaymz87 17:23 14 Mar 05

try right clicking and choosing open link in new window

jagx400 17:25 14 Mar 05

I dont get that option

johnnyrocker 17:39 14 Mar 05

if you copy and paste the link into word does it work then?

johnny.

Stuartli 18:12 14 Mar 05

In FF's Options>WebFeatures>Load Images you can allow or block images from Load Images - this may be Disabled.

GibsonSt19 18:29 14 Mar 05

Open an file explorer window (not Internet Explorer), then go to Tools, Folder Options...

Go the the 'File Types' tab, Then find the entry called 'URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol'. Highlight it, then click on 'Advanced'.

Then click 'Edit', and in the second field down, make sure it's populated with the path of your default browser. If it's not, then click 'Browse...' and hunt for your browsers executable file.

Click 'OK', then 'OK' and then 'Close.

Now try clicking on a link in an email and report back.

jagx400 21:11 14 Mar 05

All sorted just uninstalled firefox again, went into IE and made it my default browser the links then worked, so reintalled firefox and all is well, thanx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…