Links

tes 11:45 07 Jan 04

I receive some emails which mean to point me to a link but there is only a space where the link is supposed to be. Can any one tell me whats wrong?

MichelleC 12:25 07 Jan 04

Depending on your email manager: in the management section there's an option to 'show html' or similar.

tes 13:30 07 Jan 04

Where do I find the email manager?

MichelleC 14:59 07 Jan 04

The problem may be their end. This is taken from the OE help:

To insert a hyperlink or HTML page in a message

In the message window, click where you want to add the hyperlink or Web page text.

To add a hyperlink, click the Insert menu, and then click Hyperlink. Select the file type, and then type the location or address of the link.

To add an HTML page, click the Insert menu, and then click Text from File. Change the Files of type box to HTML Files, and then find the file you want to add.

Tips
If you cannot select the Hyperlink menu command, make sure HTML formatting is turned on by clicking the Format menu in the message window and then clicking Rich Text (HTML). A black dot appears by the command when it is selected.

To create a hyperlink from message text, simply select the text before you create the hyperlink.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…