linking mobile phone to computer

I-W 13:47 08 Jun 03

is there anyway i can link up a nokia 3510 to my computer so i download tunes, if so what do i need?

hugh-265156 13:57 08 Jun 03

you will need to get the lead to connect it to the computer.

click here

xoc 14:21 08 Jun 03

Am not familiar with the 3510, but if it has Bluetooth facility, then try here for solution
"click here"and ask for Jason.

sdf 14:31 08 Jun 03

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no you can't link ur 3510 to a computer. The 3510 doesnt have bluetooth so that option (if you could get the datasuite to work with your adaptor - a talk in itself) is a no go. also the disadvantage with the "consumer" orientated connections found on phones like the 30 series is you cannot get a data cable for them (that i am aware of), the number of connections on the bottom are not adequate to support any data transfer. finally the 3510 does not have an infrared port so that option is a no go too. your only choice is to either download the tones off WAP or to get them sent to u as a txt from one of these extortionate ring and enter a song code style ones u see in the paper.

sdf 14:33 08 Jun 03

*regarding above message - the bit in brackets should read "task" not "talk". my bad

sdf 14:37 08 Jun 03

I apologise - I have just followed the link from higgyg71, it appears there is a data cable. I dont know how it will plug in, but if it is similar to the 7650 one where you have to basically take the phone apart, we have been told (by Nokia themselves) that unless you are an authorised nokia repairer you could be invalidating your manufacturers warranty. but I am happy to be proven wrong on this one. I only speak from experience

I-W 22:49 08 Jun 03

thanks for your help. That should help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…