link that won't work

jonnyg111 17:56 08 Oct 06

Please help! I have a Word 2003 document (containing graphics) that I wish to put on the net. I have hit 'Save as...' and then 'Webpage'. Everything looks fine, the images have been saved into a folder, and I have a new html page alongside. The page opens fine, and all the images are visible. However, I do get this:

To help protect your security, IE has restricted this file from showing active content that could accesss your computer.

Everything works locally, I can link to my new page from another page, and all the images are fine. Put everything up onto the net, however, and I can no longer access the new page - the link just doesn't work. Any ideas?

Jonny Griffiths

jonnyg111 20:49 09 Oct 06

Hi Fourm member, thank you for your help, and it is good to know that IE alert has nothing to do with it. I checked the location of my files, and I had put them in the wrong place. My code was okay, I had just mis-uploaded. I would be interested to follow up your aside though - if you have a page in Word, with lots of graphics, how can you turn it into a decent webpage without starting from scratch?

Jonny

jonnyg111 13:49 15 Oct 06

Resolved, thank you,

Jonny

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac