Link Web page to Search Engine to Database

badgermansix 22:15 18 Apr 06

With the help of a lot of people in this Forum, I have now got my test server running well on my PC.
I have got my first web page up, and created a database also.

What I want to do now is get (if I can) a free search engine onto my web page, so that I can search my database,

I have no idea how the two, web page and database, are linked and I would appreciate any advice offered.

tia

badgermansix 06:46 19 Apr 06

^

harristweed 11:55 19 Apr 06

click here

Also on this site are all the tutorials you will need to fully understand whats going on.

I suggest you don't start with the search, but something a little simpler.

badgermansix 16:04 19 Apr 06

harristweed, Thank you very much for that, you keep popping up with excellent results don't you?

I'll now start being quiete!

badgermansix 05:57 28 Apr 06

harristweed, have you actually used this search facility, I have tried many times but it only half works i.e. most of the code is on show in the "preview" page of MS FP2003 and on my Webpage.
I have asked questions in the Forums but with little succcess.

harristweed 08:33 28 Apr 06

No, i've not used it. Sorry!

badgermansix 22:20 28 Apr 06

harristweed, thanks, no problem, but it looks as if it is just what I am searching for (if you'll excuse the pun) but I'm stuck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…