Link to partition software please

bumpkin 19:09 PM 14 Sep 12

Hi, can someone just give me a link to some good free partitioning software please, everything I try wants to download everthing apart from what I want or it`s a demo or says free then asks for license key or does not work.

chub_tor 19:14 PM 14 Sep 12
  Nontek 19:19 PM 14 Sep 12

I think this is still available...

But you may have to be quick.

Nontek 19:24 PM 14 Sep 12

Just checked, it is still available - go for it! Giveaway of the day!

bumpkin 19:45 PM 14 Sep 12

I followed the links but I cant see how to download it, downloads just about everything else that I dont want, can you help.

rdave13 19:47 PM 14 Sep 12
  Nontek 19:58 PM 14 Sep 12

click on Proceed to Download,

Then follow the prompts.

Nontek 20:00 PM 14 Sep 12
  bumpkin 20:48 PM 14 Sep 12

Hi, sorry for the slow reply, lots of problems now. I made some alterations using Partition Wizard, making partition sizes bigger using unallocated space. Told me to reboot to save changes which I did but now it wont boot anymore not even in safe mode. The pc will boot from my backup drive but cannot even see the other drive anymore. I have had to make this posting on another PC. Any suggestions the last thing I want is a reinstall.

Thanks Ray

rdave13 21:00 PM 14 Sep 12

Have you got an image of the C: drive?

bumpkin 21:29 PM 14 Sep 12

No, I have a copy ie clone but this a fews days old and I have done a lot since then (Yes I know I should backup everyday before anyone has a go:-)) I would clone this back to my original C drive but I cant as it wont see the drive.

Thanks Ray

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know