Link to partition software please

bumpkin 14 Sep 12

Hi, can someone just give me a link to some good free partitioning software please, everything I try wants to download everthing apart from what I want or it`s a demo or says free then asks for license key or does not work.

Thanks

Ray

chub_tor 14 Sep 12
  Nontek 14 Sep 12

I think this is still available...

But you may have to be quick.

Nontek 14 Sep 12

Just checked, it is still available - go for it! Giveaway of the day!

bumpkin 14 Sep 12

Nontek,

I followed the links but I cant see how to download it, downloads just about everything else that I dont want, can you help.

Ray

rdave13 14 Sep 12
  Nontek 14 Sep 12

click on Proceed to Download,

Then follow the prompts.

Nontek 14 Sep 12
  bumpkin 14 Sep 12

Hi, sorry for the slow reply, lots of problems now. I made some alterations using Partition Wizard, making partition sizes bigger using unallocated space. Told me to reboot to save changes which I did but now it wont boot anymore not even in safe mode. The pc will boot from my backup drive but cannot even see the other drive anymore. I have had to make this posting on another PC. Any suggestions the last thing I want is a reinstall.

Thanks Ray

rdave13 14 Sep 12

Have you got an image of the C: drive?

bumpkin 14 Sep 12

No, I have a copy ie clone but this a fews days old and I have done a lot since then (Yes I know I should backup everyday before anyone has a go:-)) I would clone this back to my original C drive but I cant as it wont see the drive.

Thanks Ray

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message