Line spacing in Word

Mortticia 22:38 23 Jan 05

Hi

I have some documents saved to disc which were made using Word in Office XP.These documents have now to be updated from the origional line spacing if 1.5 to double spacing.Is there any way to do this without having to re-type them all.

Cheers, Mortticia

Djohn 22:43 23 Jan 05

Select the text you want to change.

On the Formatting toolbar (toolbar: A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands.

To display a toolbar, click Customize on the Tools menu, and then click the Toolbars tab.), point to Line Spacing , and then do one of the following:
To apply a new setting, click the arrow, and then select the number that you want.

To apply the most recently used setting, click the button.

To set more precise measurements, click the arrow, click More, and then select the options you want under Line Spacing

Djohn 22:46 23 Jan 05

Meant to add a bit more there. :o(

The above post is from Word help and all you need to do is select/highlight all the text you want to change then choose the spacing you require and "Save as". Once you've done that then burn to a clean CD.

VoG II 22:49 23 Jan 05

Select all the text, Format/Paragraph

VoG II 22:51 23 Jan 05

I was multi-tasking and forgot to refresh :o)

Djohn 22:57 23 Jan 05

Multi-tasking? I was just trying a taste of that myself. ;o)

Mortticia 23:20 23 Jan 05

Thank you ever so you have saved me lots work.Will put you on my Christmas list.:o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…