Line spacing problem with Frontpage 2000

murgle 21:36 14 Jun 05

I am currently in the process of rebuilding my Website. I am using FrontPage 2000. How do I decrease the spacing between rows when I press "enter" to drop down another row. When ever I have finished a row and press "enter" the next row looks as though it has dropped 2.

Eric10 22:15 14 Jun 05

Instead of pressing Enter press Shift+Enter. This gives a line-break instead of a new paragraph.

murgle 06:54 15 Jun 05

That worked a treat, thanks very much. If I had a few paragraphs to do this to. Is there a way of hightlighting the whole Paragraph for it to do this without having to do each line individually.

Many thanks.

Eric10 10:14 15 Jun 05

I normally use Dreamweaver and I would use Edit, Replace to do this to a selected passage but my copy of FrontPage 2003 doesn't seem to be able to work on a selection. Also if you aren't familiar with the structure of HTML code then you could do more harm than good so it may be best to leave this alone. I would think that the easiest way for you would be to click at the start of a line then press the Backspace key followed by Shift+Enter and work through the document.

murgle 10:24 15 Jun 05

Thank you for that. At least you have sorted the main problem.

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…