on-line something typing words in the boxes

Brenda100 14:59 24 Jun 03

Help please.............

I have a new Laptop with Norton Antivirus installed. From the moment I first connected to the Internet, something or someone types in all the boxes (e.g. google search and the address bar). The typing doesn't make sense, they are all words, but not in any order. It completely slows down the computer, if you're really quick you can get in there first and type what you want, but usually half way through you typing it starts again. Also a pop-up from Messenger appears from a girl looking for a boy!!

Thanks

Agent Smith 15:02 24 Jun 03

I would contact your supplier of the Laptop. It could be that you have a computer that has been repaired for repair and not a new one. My opinion only.

Belatucadrus 15:15 24 Jun 03

Difficult to say, but installing a firewall click here from this selection isn't a bad idea. If you are running Windows XP, do disable the XP firewall first. click here spybot S&D will check for and clean out any spyware and cookies you may have accumulated.

jazzypop 17:08 24 Jun 03

Do you have ViaVoice, or some other dictation software, installed? If so, turn off your microphone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…