Limited connectivity........... vision box

Rizlo 13:39 28 Jun 09

I have two BT vision boxes. Sometimes you have to use the Ethernet cable when rebooting the vision box to set it up. You are supposed to use the wall plugs with Ethernet cable from back of BT box to wall plug, but this can play havoc with the BT vision box down stairs, so the trick is to not use wall plugs but to use the Ethernet cable via laptop when rebooting the vision box as you only need the Ethernet cable plugged into set up the box.

Ive been doing the above method for years now without problem, but recently I did a system recovery on my Laptop and now when i plug in the Ethernet cable, it says on the desktop icon, limited to no connectivity.

Can someone help me set up this connection again? Basically it will be same as setting up a local area connection as that's what it was before, but i don't know how to set that either.

So if you can tell me how to give a local area connection, connectivity, it should solve my problem.

Many thanks.

Sea Urchin 13:49 28 Jun 09

By posting the same problem in more than one thread you don't really help yourself - it will confuse those people who are trying to help you. Stick to one thread, and close the others.

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…