Limited account browser incorrect

Rhuddlan 22:44 05 May 03

I have ie 6 service pack 1 and win xp home service pack 1, three of my accounts work fine while on the internet, but one of my limited accounts internet explorer browser is not the same in terms of display and the toolbar as the other accounts, it seems to be packard bell's own browser, it's a different colour and has packard bell written across the toolbar, this isn't displayed on other accounts, were the internet works fine, this is the only reason I can think of for the internet not displaying certain websites on this limited account, can anyone please tell me how to change the ie browser to the same as the other accounts, thanks for any help give, regards, Rhuddlan.

Rhuddlan 20:08 06 May 03

Is anyone going to help me, sorry for being so impatient, but I desprately need some help with my above problem I currently have, reagrds, Rhuddlan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…