Limewire (Arabic)

NO.6 17:48 27 Sep 05

Downloaded Limewire on Saturday and everthing was fine Sunday half of the text was in english and half in arabic and on Monday all of the text was in arabic.All my downloads have been fine (I type it in and I get it-Quite quickly too).I've run 2 virus scans and spyware scans and everything seems fine.I just can't read arabic. Any ideas?

Totally-braindead 17:56 27 Sep 05

I presume the problem is you can't read the text to be able to change it back, if this is the case then what you could do is remove it and just reinstall it again. That should put it back to English settings.

NO.6 18:00 27 Sep 05

Did that twice but it still comes back in arabic Tried the members forum but it seems to be closed right now.

Totally-braindead 18:18 27 Sep 05

Ok presuming that the menus etc are on the same place start it up and go to the second menu along the top, that should be file, then go to the bottom of that menu and that should be change language and the first one in my case anyway is English US. Hope that helps.

dogbreath1 18:20 27 Sep 05

Where did you get Limewire from? It's best to obtain LW @ click here coz some sources have been tampered with. I use Limewire Pro 4.9.29 and there is no option available to change language. Have you acquire a pup?! click here for advice.

dogbreath1 18:22 27 Sep 05

Correction to last post...there IS an option to change language in 'VIEW'. You learn something new every day!

NO.6 18:32 27 Sep 05

Thanx thats done the trick. Don't know how it happened in the first place though,never been on that menu before. Thanx guys!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…