limewire

civicr 11:09 17 Mar 09

hi all,
my neighbour uses lime wire and it has started putting files into a file called end users .
It has all the files as if it was a plugged in ipod and also has the eject button . This was not there before and how do we save things directly to his ipod and not shared file like enduser . His ipod shows when plugged in but all files are grayed out.
He uses a mac , itunes.
civicr

crosstrainer 11:12 17 Mar 09

Peer to peer sharing = virus infection and malware....As discussed here often...Bin it. Then do full antispyware and antivirus scans.

babybell 11:46 17 Mar 09

As you are trying to save 'things' direct from Limewire to your ipod, I take it you are referring to the illegal act of downloading music without paying for it and for that reason you may struggle to get any help on the issue.

Like crosstrtainer says, Limewire is an extremely risky piece of software to use and I suggest you remove it and check thoroughly for infections

Cherkassy 12:05 17 Mar 09

I've known folk use limewire and found it riddled with infection files and parasites in files - nasty stuff avoid it like the plague...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…